I have 25 years experience in law enforcement and am currently the First Assistant at the Waller County DA's Office, a private consulting attorney, a Special Prosecutor in Fort Bend County, and assist Document Logistix, an information management company, with law enforcement software intended to assist police and prosecutors ensure fair criminal discovery under Article 39.14 CCP (Michael Morton Act) for private lawyers.
I have created several national models for law enforcement and prosecutors including Felony Murder prosecutions for Habitual DWI killers, No Refusal to make the arrest and judicial processes more efficient, efficient court case management programs, Skype testimony, and more. Two separate groups have named me the nation's top prosecutor in my field and I received a public service award from NHTSA in 2013.
- 1993, Texas
- South Texas College of Law, 1989 - 1992
- Doctor of Law (JD) Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- University of Houston, 1985 - 1989
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Political Science and Government
Associations & Memberships
- United States Supreme Court, Eligible to Practice, 2021 - Present